This 9-story apartment building was constructed in 1885 and is located in the “Ladies’ Mile Historic District”, the building is approximately 30,675 gross SF. Design AIDD filed two applications with Landmarks; the first application was for a Certificate of No Effect (CNE). The work included full demolition and renovation of a single apartment interior, which required a permit with DOB but did not require a hearing before the Landmarks Commission or Community Board. The 2nd filed application was to replace the existing windows with new. Design AIDD also had to satisfy the requirements and obtain approval from the Condo Board.